Friday, September 14, 2012

Pay Less or Dolce Gabbana?


I am such a girlie girl! I love everything that shines, sparkles and pink. I notice that entering a clothing  store I beeline to items with above mentioned qualities. No wonder then, that when I discovered a pair of sparkly DIY shoes on Love Maegan, I needed to have them, make them, wear them right away! 

Mar kiskoromtol fogva vonzott mindig minden ami csillog-villog, fenylig vagy rozsaszin. Ezek azok a ruhak amiket a ruhaboltokban eszreveszek, megprobalok, megveszek. Nem is csoda igy, hogy amikor megtalaltam "Love Maegan" sajatkezuleg diszitett csillogos aranycipoit a neten, rogton szuksegerzetem tamadt. "Hogy tudok en ilyen cipo nelkul letezni?" :)))


I didn't want to spend too much money on an experimental project, so I went to Payless and bought a pair of heels for 17 USD on sale. I also bought gold sequins ribbon from MJ trimmings and sequins glue.

Nem akartam tul sok penzt kiadni egy ilyen kiserletert, igy vettem magamnak egy 17 dollaros ocskacipot, flitteres aranyszalagot es flitter-ragasztot. 



Then I started gluing around and around until the shoe was completely filled. I took some loose sequins to fill gaps here and there. I also purchased some loose colorful clear color beads that I glued on here and there. Then came the surprise! The washing machine unexpectedly produced a "glass" yellow heart. I have no idea where it came from, but have a suspicion that one of Lola's dolls must have had it sewn on on their dress. I took it and glued that one on also :) You can see it on my right foot on the photo. That's it! It's this easy!

Miutan osszeszedtem az osszes kellekemet, elkezdtem ragasztani a csillogo szalagot korbe, korbe egeszen addig, amig a cipo szurke felulete at nem valtozott csillogos arannya - akarcsak a mesekben. Az aranyszalagon kivul vettem meg kulonallo csillogos, atlatszo gyongyoket (amiknek lapos a hatlapjuk) es azokat is ide-oda ragasztottam a cipore.  Mivel en minding multi-taskingolok (ez ugye nem magyarul volt? :) kozben mostam es amikor atraktam volna a sok ruhat a szaritoba, meglepetesemre egy gyongy gurult ki a ruhakupacbol. Ez az a sarga szivecske ami a jobb labamon lathato. Fogalmam sincs honnet gurult ki - csak gyanitom, hogy Lola babaja ruhajanak lehetett a disze.  Na fogtam magamat es azt is raragasztoztam a cipellore ... 


This is the Elvi version of the shoe, the Dolce Gabbana (not the 20 USD kind) is right here on Katie Holmes. And for Maegan's version of the shoe CLICK HERE

Ez az Elvi valtozata a ciponek, a Dolce Gabbana valtozata ime a kepen Katie Holmes-on. 
Maegan cipoje pedig ITT



A few more pictures of THE shoes ... 

Meg par foto a cipelloimrol ... 


And here are the shoes (and hubby) in use on a terrible quality photo .. but you get the idea ... :) I have to say that these shoes are a real statement. I can't tell you how many people asked me where I bought them and I can't tell you how good it feels to say "I made them myself" .. then of course I have to explain that I am not a cobbler and all I really did was glue a bunch of shiny sequins on it ... I am thinking about making another shoe for my Halloween costume in pink. 
Let's vote: Your shoes pointy or round?
(I vote round)

Ime a hasznalatban-levo cipok egy nagyon rossz minosegu foton. Mar tobbszor felvettem es mindig rengetegen megallitanak az utcan, hogy hol vettem a cipoimet. En meg buszken mondom hogy "OO hat en keszitettem!" ... persze aztan el kell magyaraznom hogy valojaban nem en varrtam a cipot, hanem csak ossze-vissza ragasztottam. Azon gondolkozom, hogy Halloweenre csinalok meg egyet rozsaszin valtozatban ... az is biztosan jol nezne ki ... 
Szavazzunk: Hegyes vagy gombolyu orru cipo a kedvenced? 
(Szamomra gombolyu)

Lo(lo)V(i)E to you all, LV

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for round, thank you very much! :) I'm just too old to squeeze my toes in pointy shoes not even mentioning how much bigger your feet look in those! Your shoes look amazing I like them a lot better than the inspiration or the D&G ones. Well done, again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete